Full Disclosure mailing list archives

TOOL - NO

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Democow)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 04:55:35 -0700 (PDT)

most of you have grown into nothing nothing
but a bunch of wannabe old men.

you have fled what you used to love
what you are is nothing compared to what you were
why do your hide from your past and what you want.

brainwashed and lied to.
using terms like "leet" speech
you have fallen behind others that what they want you
to do. none of us work for the PHC.. the PHC never
gave us a
mission but we have chosen to go on the right path and
set
the world back into the correct position

we are not little script kiddies either like you
would like to think, or others like you to think.

your terms are your tools. that is the weapon of the
script kiddies.      and is what you do. arm them

god save you all