Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Local Root Exploit

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Schmehl, Paul L)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 09:56:50 -0500

Precisely.  Every time I see one of his posts, I roll my eyes, moan a
little and move on to the next one.  If *I'm* doing it, and I am paid to
worry about these things, how many others do you think are as well?

He apparently thinks it's cute - or funny - but I'm way too busy to wade
through all the crap to get to something useful.  I actually read this
one, because it wasn't prefaced by all sorts of childish crap.  Same
reason I skip over all of Panda's posts on viruses.  I don't need a QOTD
before getting to the meat of the problem.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Supervisor, Support Services
University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/