IDS mailing list archives

Re: Majorly OT IDS vs Application Proxy Firewall

From: "Arian J. Evans" <arian.evans () anachronic com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:38:09 -0700

First off, the WAF market is clearly taking off.

Virtually every large organization I know of
is purchasing them, or has and is going to
purchase more if they work.

I have heard market forecasts as low as 180m
but I think that is naive as I think these things
could be a huge hit in Asia, especially Japan.

more inline:

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 3:54 PM, alfredhuger () winterhope com