IDS mailing list archives

Information required about Bastille-linux

From: ahm_irf () yahoo com
Date: 13 Jun 2007 07:52:04 -0000

1) I need to know advantages and disadvatages of Bastille-linux

2) how sound Bastille-linux is in terms of intrusion detection. Is there any criteria through which we can compare or
measure its soundness.

3) As I know it is portable for few linux flavors. Is there a way we can make it portable for other operating systems
as well.

4) Can one suggest me any good detailed technical documentation about Bastille-linux.

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.