IDS mailing list archives

Distributed intrusion detection systems

From: alakhno () gmail com
Date: 8 Feb 2007 15:21:05 -0000

 Hello!
I'm looking for the examples of distributed intrusion detection systems. Here I mean intrusion detection systems, those
collect network data from multiple agents and analyze it using one expert system.

I'm especially interested in concrete examples of successful intrusion detections those highlight benefits of
distributed IDS in comparison with multiple usual intrusion detection systems installed.

Besides I'm looking for articles on distributed intrusion detection systems. Detection of traffic flows correlations,
network graph models, graph metrics and network flows statistics are particularly interesting as used here.

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.