IDS mailing list archives

Re: Solaris 10 x86 HIDS

From: "Brian A. Seklecki" <bseklecki () collaborativefusion com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 17:13:19 -0500

Samhain will work on just about any POSIX system; plus it integrates
with Prelude.

If it fails to compile, consult the list and archives or just ping me.

Cheers,
~BAS

On Wed, 2006-12-13 at 14:13 +0000, tsax68 () hotmail com wrote:
We are exploring the possibility of deploying Solaris 10 x86 servers in our web tier, and we would of course like to
have it protected (somewhat) by HIDS software.  So far, the ONLY solution is the OSSEC product, but I want to make
sure I'm not missing any other vendors, free or commercial.  Have  you guys come across any other Solaris 10 x86 HIDS
products?

Thanks,

B-

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.

--
Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki () collaborativefusion com>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader
of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an
intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this
e-mail from your system.