IDS mailing list archives

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HTTP traffic

From: "Abhishek Bhuyan" <abhuyan () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:04:56 +0530

"part of company's properity project." - yes
abhicc - okay... give me one or two browser bugs and write a perfect
snort rule for those to detect it, I'll show you some live examples
how false positive might occur.
I'm not aware of if people share such things in these kind of
conferences, but I'm quite sure people do in thesis :). And I never
came to any conclusion. Just said chances are there.

--Abhishek