IDS mailing list archives

Re: Fuzzy AI IDS

From: Stefano Zanero <zanero () elet polimi it>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 20:08:00 +0100

Ernest Nelson wrote:
Well, actually fuzzy logic is used with

Thanks to all of those who pointed out this. What I meant is that
"fuzzy" does not denote a particular "class" of AI; it is used in
certain applications of learning, for instance, but still the fuzzy set
theory has many application and by no means defines a "type" of AI.

So, "Fuzzy AI" is at least improper, and makes me wonder what our
colleague was trying to ACCOMPLISH ( <RANT> yes, yes, thanks to all the
smart guys who noticed my mistype in the former email. I warmly invite
them to try to write in Italian from time to time, just to see how
difficult it is for non-native speakers to express themselves </RANT>)

Stefano

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.