IDS mailing list archives

Re: Snort inline and iptablesy

From: Michal Melewski <mike () pn66 poznan sdi tpnet pl>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:51:28 +0200

Dnia 23-08-2005, wto o godzinie 11:07 +0300, lennu () codename fi napisaƂ
(a):
I have lots of computer is there any solutions to do centralized snort / iptables inline with easy way ? Any projects
what I should take look ?

For sure you should take a closer look at BASE
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/secureideas/)
and Sguil (http://sguil.sourceforge.net/ ).
(i assume you mean centralized monitoring).

--
Michael "carstein" Melewski  |  "We have no future bacause our present
carstein()7thguard.net       |  is too volatile. We have only risk

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
to learn more.