IDS mailing list archives

RE: newbie quetsions

From: "zekker" <zekker () ivolution ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:59:13 -0500

Also look at the Prelude IDS.  It is a great tool also and like snort is
open source.  It also employs the SNORT rules sets when compiled with SNORT
support.  The nice thing about this IDS is that it is able to monitor log
files.

http://www.prelude-ids.org/

Richard Zaluski, CCNA, CRCP
CISO, Security and Infrastructure Services
iVolution  Technologies Incorporated

905.309.1911
866.601.4678
905.524.8450 (Pager)