IDS mailing list archives

Got IDS installed, now need incident response plan document

From: "Bryan Morris" <bryanmorrisjr () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 00:54:58 +0000

Hello,

I was able to get our corporate IDS up and running.

Now my boss wants me to design an incident response plan.

Does anyone know of any pre-canned documents I can use, so I don’t have to spend 2 weeks writing an incident response document from scratch?

Thanks,
Bryan

INTRUSION PREVENTION: READY FOR PRIME TIME?

IntruShield now offers unprecedented Intrusion IntelligenceTM capabilities - including intrusion identification, relevancy, direction, impact and analysis - enabling a path to prevention.

Download the latest white paper "Intrusion Prevention: Myths, Challenges, and Requirements" at: http://www.securityfocus.com/IntruVert-focus-ids2