IDS mailing list archives

RE: new on IDSs

From: "Bawcom, Aaron" <aaron_bawcom () intrusion com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:23:49 -0600

1. Some good information can be found at:
http://www.ticm.com/kb/faq/idsfaq.html#9

2. Here is a good sampling of the array of solutions to consider
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk

3. Some people refer to this as Security Information Management (SIM).
Network Fusion has an article about it here:
http://napps.nwfusion.com/links/Encyclopedia/S/814.html

Hope this helps.