IDS mailing list archives

RE: wlan ids

From: "Alan Shimel" <alan () latis com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:23:10 -0600

We have a wireless beta IPS coming out early November and we are looking for serious beta testers if anyone is
interested

alan

Alan Shimel
VP of Sales & Business Development
Latis Networks, Inc.

303-642-4515 Direct
516-857-7409 Mobile
303-642-4501 Fax

www.stillsecure.com
Reducing your risk has never been this easy.
. . .
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.