Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Linked-in and its Phishing-like contacts option!

From: Jon Robinson <jon () digitalscepter com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 09:44:36 -0700

It's not free but Palo Alto Networks does this.You can search here to see
which applications/sites they can control:
http://apps.paloaltonetworks.com/applipedia/

Jon Robinson
Digital Scepter
desk (951) 461-7868
mobile (562) 682-0821
jon () digitalscepter com

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Mathew Want <imortl1 () gmail com> wrote:

Read only access to the sites. I like that idea a lot.

Has anyone else come across this requirement or found a good way to do it
at a control point level? Perhaps at the IDS layer?

M@