Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Linked-in and its Phishing-like contacts option!

From: "Gautier . Rich" <RGautier () drc com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 19:26:01 +0000

Thoughts? I'm wondering why User Operational Security falls under the realm of Firewall Wizards..  Other than that, I'd
say - They're not alone by any stretch of the imagination, and plenty of users seem to be perfectly willing to accept
the risk (or be unaware of it).  However, not much you can do on the firewall side other than turning off webmail
access...

Richard Gautier, CISSP
Enterprise Architect, Federal Group
[drc-logo]
650 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Suite 510
Washington, DC 20001
Office: (571) 226-8828  |  Cell: (703) 231-2156
rgautier () drc com<mailto:rgautier () drc com>  |
www.drc.com<../../Laura%20Smart/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/T1YNUA8E/www.drc.com>