Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client SSL for linux;

From: Farrukh Haroon <farrukhharoon () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 05:42:40 +0300

Slackware is officially supported, please have a look at the following
table:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/compatibility/vpn-platforms-82.html#wp126681

Also have a look at the 'linux requirements' section in the release notes:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect23/release/notes/anyconnect23rn.html#wp949967

This is the download page:

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/Model.x?mdfid=281278373&mdfLevel=Software%20Version/Option&treeName=Security&modelName=Cisco%20AnyConnect%20VPN%20Client%20v2.x&treeMdfId=268438162

Regards