Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Cisco AnyConnect Remote Access to L2L tunnels

From: Farrukh Haroon <farrukhharoon () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:51:50 +0300

Hello Todd

Please check out this link from Cisco, it details a very similar
configuration:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a008046f307.shtml

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Regards

Farrukh

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Todd Simons <tsimons () delphi-tech com>wrote:

 Hello All

We are using the Cisco AnyConnect Client for our remote user’s access,
with a global tunnel.   Internally we have a few corporate locations thatare linked by L2L tunnels (lets call it Site
A, Site B and Site C).   The
Remote Access clients who connect to Site A can’t seem to use the L2L to
Site B and Site C.

Has anyone seen a document explaining how to do this?

*******Todd Simons*

Lead IT Engineer

TSimons () Delphi-Tech com

Delphi Technology, Inc.

303 George Street, 5th Floor

New Brunswick, NJ  08901

*****www.delphi-tech.com* <http://www.delphi-tech.com/>

Experience, Innovation...******* Results*.

## Scanned by Delphi Technology, Inc. ##

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message from Delphi Technology, Inc. is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. This e-mail may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail by
accident, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and
all copies of it.