Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: OpenFWTK project news

From: jeremiah <jeremiah () nur net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 07:38:50 -0700

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 06:57:34 +0400, ArkanoiD <ark () eltex net> wrote:
i am happy to inform you all OpenFWTK is back from the dead,

http://openfwtk.sf.net

seems that really no one is interested in opensource proxy firewall these
days.
People simply do not see a place for such a thing in the enterprise.
Anyways, i am still doing it.

I am very happy that you are.  I don't know when I will have the time to
look at this - but there will come the day.  Thanks for fighting the good
fight, and for reminding me of the days when FWTK saved the rear-end of
both myself, and the "little network that could" - for which I was
responsible.

-- Jeremiah