Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewall policy generator, capture based - Any idea?

From: "Darden, Patrick S." <darden () armc org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:50:28 -0500

I think your best bet would be to hire a qualified and experienced security and firewall expert.  Make sure in your ad
you specify which firewall you wish to use/have purchased/or that the expert will be in on the purchasing as well.
Additionally, note that a secure firewall is a moment in time; to keep it secure, you will need constant input from an
experienced firewall and security expert.

--Patrick Darden