Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Cisco PIX End of Sale Announcement Posted

From: Brian Ford <brford () cisco com>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 19:18:45 -0400

Folks,

The Cisco PIX Firewall End of Sale announcement was released today.

See:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps5708/ps5709/ps2030/pix_
eos.html

Not to worry.  Cisco will be supporting all the PIXen that are out there on
SmartNet through July, 2013.

I have been blogging about the PIX and other Firewalls for years at:
http://onthefirewall.blogspot.com/ . From time to time I do pass along
public information about the PIX and other Firewalls as I hear it.   I¹ll
point out that I don¹t think I¹ve veer posted anything to my blog that came
from a post on this list.  I know I¹ve written many entries about posts to
this list.  I should never pushed the ³publish² button next to any of them.

 Liberty,

Brian