Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Issue with replacing SonicWall VPN with Cisco ASA VPN devices

From: Michael Cox <michael () wanderingbark net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:25:33 -0500

For clarification, are there clients connecting to the 5505's, or is it
just a site-to-site setup?

In any case, what you want to do should be possible. When you define the
ACL for what traffic goes down the tunnel from the branch to the hub,
simply do "permit ip <LAN network address> <LAN netmask> any". Reverse
this on the hub.

I'm stumped as to why they think this is a security issue.

Maybe TAC didn't understand what you want to do (or maybe I don't).

Regards,
Michael