Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: ASA 5510 problem

From: "Chris Wargaski" <cwargaski () rmstsi com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 01:00:10 -0500

Zeke--

   Are you able to access anything when you establish the VPN tunnel? How are you trying to access? (ping, email
client?) Also, when you connect, is your connecting workstation directly connected to a public network, or are you
behind a device performing NAT (like a home firewall)?

   Can you post snippets of the configuration? (group-policy block, and any line beginning with the word crypto).

cjw

Christopher J. Wargaski
RMS Technology Solutions, Inc.
cwargaski () rmstsi com