Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Digital certificate on asa 7 without CA

From: Skip Carter <skip () taygeta com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:05:52 -0700

If I understand your plan, you will be using self-signed certificates
for authentication.  If so, I'd suggest you create a private CA (there are
scripts that come with openssl for this) instead.  Using self-signed
certificates is not secure because they can be readily counterfieted.

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:12:18 +0200