Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Reporting Server

From: Dave Piscitello <dave () corecom com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:57:29 -0400

I have kiwi in my office and have installed it for local SMBs (15-25 clients, firewall, 1-2 servers). These are both Windows monocultures and we used spare PCs running XP. It is pretty good. We paid for the full version in one location so we could write logs to the NT application event log. The paid version is also useful because it buffers messages under heavy load.

kevin horvath wrote:
for a syslog daemon kiwi is pretty good for filtering traffic. For running reports you can try cacti or mrtg.