Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Terminating Secureclient on a private address range

From: "Martin Hoz" <martinhoz () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:10:50 -0500

On 9/13/06, stevewillis () optusnet com au <stevewillis () optusnet com au> wrote:

     Thanks for the input, unfortunately I'm running NGAI R55 HFA17

You still should be able to put a "fake" external interface on your
topology, enable
dynamic interface resolving and get into business as a known workaround.

As well, If you search for "SecuRemote" and "NAT" on SecureKnowledge
you will find a few articles talking about this type of scenario. I've
tried myself some of those tricks
and they work ;-)

Good luck!

- Martín.

--
**** ¿Hoy qué haz hecho para ahorrar agua? - What have you done today
to save water? - O que você têm feito hoje para conservar a água?