Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Object Filler / Object Dumper version 2.2 released!

From: Martin Hoz <martinhoz () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 03:13:57 -0600

Hello people!

After some beta testing and documents updates, I'm proud to announce
that Object Filler and Object Dumper version 2.2 are being released
today - I'm attaching a copy of the "What's new" doc.

For those of you that don't know the tools, Object Dumper is a tool
that "dumps" the objects configuration of your Check Point SmartCenter
to a CSV format.

Object Filler can convert objects configuration from other firewall
brands (Such as PIX, NetScreen, Sidewinder, Raptor and Gautlet) and
leave those in a Check Point format; and as well can assist on bulk
creation/modification/moves of your SmartCenter objects.

The tools are free (as in free beer) and publicly available at the
following sites:
http://ofiller.chatscope.com (already there - in the downloads section)
http://www.lindercentral.com/ofiller (will be there very soon)
http://www.cpug.org (will be there very soon)

The size of the package is: 4,205,207 bytes
The MD5 signature for it is: ECDAE8F1FD4C273D6E164186D36C72BA

The tools come with documentation, and a Tutorial guide that describes
step-by-step how to perform some of the basic and some of the most
powerful operations with them

As a last thing, I would like to remind you all that even thoug they
work fine and have been tested, the tools are NOT officially supported
by Check Point nor anybody else - which as you know, it means that you
may not call Chek Point support on this, and if something goes wrong
with the tools, you are on your own... :-)

If you have any feedback, I'll be glad on getting it! :-)

Enjoy!

- Martín.