Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: parsing logs ultra-fast inline

From: John Adams <jna+dated+1139879645.1e269a () retina net>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 17:14:04 -0800 (PST)

I wrote a PIX log analysis tool awhile back which isn't extremely good, but it might give you a good start. It sucks the log file into a mysql databse, and then allows you to use a PHP based interface to browse it and get statistics.

http://www.retina.net/~jna/pixie/

It's old, though. I haven't worked on it in quite some time.
-j