Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewall requirements for VoIP applications

From: Shahin Ansari <zohal52 () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:05:07 -0700 (PDT)

Agreed.  I would like to dig little deeper; which aspect of security?  What are speciffic threats?  What makes VoIP
protocol characteristics ideal for these vulnerabilities?  What solutions have folks discussed so far?

ArkanoiD <ark () eltex net> wrote:
  What about security? Firewall is not a bandwidth management device, but it may
enforce some protocol-level restrictions, which are worth implementing?