Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Best CheckPoint on BladeFusion,Alteon,Crossbeam, etc?

From: "Paul Melson" <pmelson () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:54:48 -0400

I'm certain that if you contact each of the vendors listed below they all
have a white paper indicating that their product performs best. :)

I keep going back to it (like a broken record), but talk to any SE at Check
Point and you will hear the same thing - Secure Platform is their platform
of choice.  In all seriousness, if you are unwavering from Check Point, then
choose Check Point, and get them involved in your planning process.  They
get paid no matter whose hardware you buy.

PaulM