Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: PAT on Cisco PIX 515

From: "Paul Melson" <psmelson () comcast net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:24:10 -0500

Assuming no previous config of any kind:

static (inside,outside) [your new NAT-ed MX record IP goes here] [your new
internal mail server IP goes here] netmask 255.255.255.255
access-list acl_outside-in permit tcp any host [your new NAT-ed MX record IP
goes here] eq 25
access-group acl_outside-in in interface outside

BTW, the PIX 6.3 command reference is here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2120/products_command_refer
ence_book09186a008017284e.html

It has the answers to all these questions and more.

PaulM