Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: i-cap proposals

From: ArkanoiD <ark () eltex net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:17:10 +0300

So, again: it is often (not always ;-) more affordable for small companies
to have less restricted environment rather than to pay more to employees
who agree to work in more restricted one or to create a compartment mode
network for personal needs.

And - if that's the way things are done - there should be the way to
deal with inevitable (in less restricted environment) attack vectors
to minimize risks. Say, applying in-transit inspecting proxy ;-)

(although, having a couple of workstations like "on-site internet cafe"
is better idea)