Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Cisco Concentrator - pix515 Lan-to-Lan

From: "Paul Melson" <psmelson () comcast net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:10:44 -0500

Two things come to mind right away.  The first is that there is some sort of
routing problem.  Make sure that all necessary routers and hosts have a
route that points 10.50.0.0/24 to the inside interface of the concentrator.
The second is that - and this is something most people learn the hard way -
the interface and tunnel filters on the VPN 3000 series are *NOT* stateful.
If you want traffic to flow, it must be explicitly defined for both
directions in all applicable filters.

Also, if neither of these solve your problem, do you see any errors in the
VPN 3000's log?

PaulM