Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

CONFIDENTIAL INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

From: joseph bah <jbah () mails de>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:56:33 +0200

CONFIDENTIAL INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
From,Joeseph.p.Bah
Accra-Ghana.
West Africa.

Dear,
Compliments of the season. I am Joseph.p.Bah. I am a citizen of Cameroune. I am writing to solicit your noble
assistance for the transfer and investment of USD$10,5 million dollars (Ten million five hundred thousand us dollars)
in your country.I am the son of late Army General Samuel Bah of the Cameroune National Army who died in detention early
last year 2003 as a result of coups and counter coups in Cameroune.

My father before his death was director in charge on of military arms and armoury procurement. Before his death late
this year, he called me confidentially and informed me in confidence of this sum of USD$10,5 million dollars he
deposited in a security company in EUROPE for security reasons. pending guarantee of your faithfulness and
co-operation. He told me that he deposited this USD$10,5 million ending 2002 and that he used my name as his first son
as the next of kin in depositing the money.

And he directed me where to get the documents, he further advised me to search for a reliable partner overseas who will
assist me retrieve and invest the money overseas in case he did not come out alive. Unfortunately, he died latelast
year. Now, I am soliciting your kind assist once to help me retrieve this money and to assist me invest the money
wisely as it is the only money left for the entire family now. Right now, I have all the documents with me herein Accra.

So, I look forward to hearing from you so that we will proceed and as soon aswe retrieve the deposit, I will without
wasting time come down to your country to witness the investing of the money, secure a residential house and to finally
younger sisters . Meanwhile, you will be compensate with 15% of the money for your noble assistance.and maped out 5%
for any imput/expences made during the transaction.

I look forward to be hearing from you again .

God bless you,

Best Regard
Joseph.p.Bah