Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Re: Flawed Surveys [was: VPN endpoints]

From: "Stailey, Mike" <Mike.Stailey () henryschein com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:03:22 -0400

Mike -
In CA all public companies must disclose any security breaches. Also, we now have the Sarbanes/Oxley act for publicly
held companies. Yes, it's got a long way to go but like in Paul's prior posts - it definitely a start in the right
direction.

Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Mike Staily