Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: PIX Books

From: "sci-admin" <sci-admin () triad rr com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:38:20 -0400

CCSP Self-Study: Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Advanced
<http://www.bookpool.com/.x/3ff9xntyv8/sm/1587051494>

The above, Cisco's site and a thumbable copy of the command reference are
all you may need. The command reference has been my main resource for the
three years I've managed the company PIX (yeah, just one). Until this 2nd
edition came out, the CR and the website are all I ever used. The Output
Interpreter on Cisco's site is much improved from a couple of years ago.
Hope this helps.

Joel Pippin
Network Administrator
Systems Contractors, Inc.