Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Checkpoint NAT H.323 support

From: "Luis Maria Sainz Caballero" <luismax () spcinternet net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:46:26 +0100 (CET)

Hi people,

I am new to the list and I hope you help me. I have a problem with
FW-1/VPN-1 NG with AI (R55) and the H.323 support. I am trying to register
(H.323 RAS) a VoIP gateway inside my trusted network with a gatekeer on
the Internet. I have already configured the VoIP domains (one for the
gateway and another for the gatekeeper) in the FW, applied the last hotfix
acumulator (HFA_11) and configured static NAT for the internal gateway to
a public IP.
The gatekeeper cannot respond because the IP inside the h225 payload isn't
traslated, and I have confirmed it using the monitor inside de Firewall
(fw monitor).
Anybody know if Checkpoint really suports H.323 NAT? or can be a problem
of mixconfiguration?

Thanks in advance,

    LuisMax

--