Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: [Administrivia] Additional Moderator

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul () compuwar net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 23:41:18 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that TruSecure was silly enough to let somebody of
your experience and capability slip through their fingers - but it's
certain to be a gain to some other company!

Business decisions often don't go the way the security geek would have
them go.

It is good to know that firewall-wizards won't be facing a bugtraq
situation - at least in the near future.

I'll do whatever I can to avoid that.

Paul