Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

R: R: PIX dropping packets with source port 80

From: <edp.lists () acerbis it>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:03:11 +0200

Ok.

I think that the issue is related to some quirkiness of the tcp socket close
(because all seems working)
: the pix could close the translation slot before the complete handshake is
completed thus denying the last peer packet, *BUT* we can't say more until
you provide a detailed packet trace of the communication involved, could be
also a misbehaving tcp stack.

bye