Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Recent spate of rejections

From: Paul Robertson <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:04:30 -0400 (EDT)

I've gotten a couple of off-list questions, so..

Normally I try to do individual rejections for things in the queue, but I
got lots of duplicate answers for the FEP protocal thing, and approved the
first, and bounced the rest.  Please don't take it personally, I'm trying
to keep the on-list duplicate reponses to a minimum unless they include
new interesting information (or good humor.)  The inappropriate message is
the Mailman default, and changing it would have led to per-individual
rejects.

If you haven't gotten a rejection to a notice yet, it's either because
it's in my queue to think of a way to raise my objections, or because I
haven't gotten round to it yet.  Easy approvals and discards go first,
then easy rejections, then everything else sort of simmers while I mull.

Thanks,

Paul