Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewalls Compared

From: George Capehart <gwc () acm org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:43:22 -0400

On Tuesday 29 June 2004 13:48, Devdas Bhagat allegedly wrote:

<snip>

Uh, no. A firewall is a firewall is a firewall. A firewall consists
of various components, some of which may even be absent.

I'm sorry, I've been up a very long time today and I'm slap happy.
Maybe it's me, but this sounds like a firewall that Joseph Heller would
have put into _Catch_22_.  Works sort of like Yossarian's attempts to
see Major Major . . .  :)

/g
--
George W. Capehart

Key fingerprint:  3145 104D 9579 26DA DBC7  CDD0 9AE1 8C9C DD70 34EA

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine."  -- RFC 1925