Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: RDP and security

From: Timo Proescholdt <timo () proescholdt de>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 22:16:28 +0100

hi,

--On Montag, 5. Januar 2004 08:24 -0500 "TSimons () Delphi-Tech com" <TSimons () Delphi-Tech com> wrote:

In our eyes the biggest design flaw is that there is no authentication
prior to the windows authentication.  PCs in a locked office are more

you could of course use ipsec for that matter.
I see no sense in integrating server authentification into every protocoll.

on the other side a sidewide ipsec enrollment is fairly more time consuming.

depends...

timo

secure than a Terminal Server out on the public internet... because you
need a key to get into the office.