Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Ugh - fumbled again

From: Paul Robertson <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 13:57:01 -0500 (EST)

I think I approved spam, this time it was purely operator error, hitting
the wrong button *sigh*[1]

On a more interesting note, unlike times past, the last round of
Checkpoint bugs didn't seem to get more than a passing wave in a posting-
I'm wondering if we're just all immune to bug reports these days, or if
it's simply that patches aren't that big a deal anymore?

Paul
[1] It'll be fixed on the new machine, since I'll be doing pre-filtering
of mail before it hits the queue.