Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: PocketPC firewalls

From: Karl Vogel <karl.vogel () seagha com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:27:43 +0200

Looks like I misread the question.. SecureClient for PocketPC isn't
really a firewall for the PocketPC. It's a VPN client to connect to
the main office. (although it can block certain kinds of traffic)

Checkpoint has a version of SecureClient for PocketPC, freely
available:

http://www.checkpoint.com/techsupport/downloads_sr.html

Regards,
Karl