Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Seeking input: Research Proposal: "Is a third position possible?"

From: "Laura Taylor" <ltaylor () relevanttechnologies com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 08:10:58 -0400

This is the database I was speaking of in my prior email. According to ISC2,
not all CISSPs are listed in this database. They actually told me that some
don't choose to be listed...not sure why anyone going through the trouble to
get the certificate wouldn't want to be listed. They don't automatically
list every CISSP and told me that many are not listed. The CISSP has to ask
to be listed. It thought it seemed strange that they just didn't list them
all. Laura