Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

[OT] Marcus' Myths...

From: Paul Robertson <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 21:49:42 -0400 (EDT)

Our esteemed former moderator, Marcus Ranum has gone all literary and
written a book about Homeland Security, titled "The Myth of Homeland
Security."

It's classic Marcus from the sample pages up at Amazon.com, starting
with "Chapter 1- Homeland Security A Convenient Invention," and I can't
imagine there won't be a full body cavity search next time Marcus goes to
the airport- I'd recommend not traveling commercially with
him for a while ;)

Amazon is taking pre-orders, likely competing booksellers are too, it
ships this month.

[No, pimping listmember's books won't be a regular feature, but since
Marcus started the list, he gets to be special.]

Interested parties can check out:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0471458791/qid=1065748458/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_2/103-9590991-0231825?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Paul
[0] Please direct any flames to me directly- thanks!