Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Soap - Was RPCs over HTTPS through the firewall

From: "Rabinowitz, Ari (Exchange)" <arimr () bear com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 18:11:10 -0400

Dan,

The machine you are thinking of is the IBM 650.  My older brother used one
although I never had the pleasure.  I started on an IBM 1620 (with the
addition and multiplication tables in core memory).

I don't think that is the SOAP these youngsters are talking about, though.

Thanks for the memories,
Ari