Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Adding 2ndary IP to IPSO

From: "Pieper, Rodney" <rodney.pieper () eds com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:01:07 -0400

The question that is open is -- Where do you encounter the problem with the
addressing? You should stop the firewall process before you try to add the
address to the Nokia interface. Thus you should be able to tell if it is the
Nokia or the CheckPoint that is not allowing the problem. Work arounds would
be dependant on where the problem exists.

Rod Pieper