Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Unable to update fw1 objects

From: Jovanny Saravia <jovanny.saravia () attla com>
Date: 31 Mar 2003 15:57:08 -0000

Hi to all,

About the problem in the FW-1. I had the same problem with NG FP2

"The changes could not be saved. Please make sure that all Firewall-1
services are up and running. For more information use the Status Manager
application"

I checked and I see that I had full the filesystem /var

I cleaned and then stop/start the Firewall, and it works.

Maybe this is the same problem for you ?

Rgds,

Jovanny Saravia
AT&T Latin America
Management and Security Engineer