Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

ipsec nat traversal-conclude

From: "Fredrik Lindström" <fredrik () dunenets net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 17:20:49 +0100 (CET)

Hi Simon,

The first scenario assumes that you have public IP adressen and don't NAT
in the first firewall, and it will work in that case.

The second is a way around it, Check Point, and others, have support for
tunneling over UDP. In Check Points case it's UDP 2746 default. You still
need to allow IKE and FW1_topo though.

With FireWall-1 NG FP4, Check Point will also have support for tunneling
over TCP, default port 443 (HTTPS).

Regards

Fredrik

Message: 1