Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: pix vs. ios firewall feature set

From: "Noonan, Wesley" <Wesley_Noonan () bmc com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 21:47:27 -0500

I would wager that anyone who was truly "in the know" about such things
would probably be contractually prevented from talking about such things. If
history is any indication though, Cisco has long pushed the concept of Cisco
Fusion (or whatever they used to call their common OS initiative) so it
wouldn't surprise me.

Thanks.

Wes Noonan, MCSE/CCNA/CCDA/NNCSS/Security+
Senior QA Rep.
BMC Software, Inc.
(713) 918-2412
wnoonan () bmc com